Why so serious? Because life sucks, Joker, so cram it.

It's hard to find the light when everything's so shitty. I think I only have 2 people in my life that have anything positive to celebrate right now. To quote The Fault In Our Stars, "Life is not a wish granting factory", but damn, it could grant more than turds and middle fingers sometimes. My life, specifically, is not bad right now. But everyone else close to me is just struggling to get through and that hurts me to the point of tears. My empathy is usually a very good trait I have but man...I can't get out of this funk because I can't help people. I want to just make it rain on all that need money, and I want to find the perfect job for people, and can't. And it hurts.

I know that laughter makes things better but I can't muster up enough happiness to even get off the couch and go do my zumba class that i've been jonesing for all day let alone make jokes. I needed to get this off my chest as much as I can but let's be real, I'm not going to feel better until things get better, and who knows when that'll be. Don't worry about me--send positive thoughts/prayers/money (mostly that but hey everyone's broke too so you know) to people that are down on their luck right now. They need good things more in their life than those of us who are doing okay do. All the positive luck/hope/whatever I have is going out.

Hopefully next blog will be happier.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They say we are asleep until we fall in love...

In which Kirstie dusts off the blog to bitch about being a dud

Dusting Cobwebs