SURPRISE BONUS POST!

I KNOW. I DIDN'T EVEN POST IT ON FACEBOOK. THIS IS A SURPRISE FOR YOU WHEN I EVENTUALLY GET AROUND TO WRITING ANOTHER POST! And to those of you who check my blog every day...well congrats, i guess, your obsessive checking has paid off? But prepare to be disappointed, because I do not come bearing words of whining wisdom, but a link.

Anyway, someone has made a post saying what i've been trying to say for the last however many entries! Thanks to Buzzfeed, I don't have to find my own gifs, and try to muster together organization and things. Laziest blogger alive award goes to me.

I find that I relate to pretty much all the late 20 things despite the fact I'm still technically in my early 20s. Does this make me old while being young? I'M A PARADOX, MOFFAT, WRITE ME IN (sorry...we marathoned a lot of Doctor Who today)

Well...bedtime. I'll be sleep hungover tomorrow regardless (ADULTHOOD!), but I try to maintain a reasonable amount of time awake vs. sleeping. Enjoy the timesuck that is Buzzfeed! Seriously, try to exit the site without opening at least one other tab. 20 bucks you can't. (warning: i do not have 20 bucks...enjoy the cackle you WILL receive if you try to get 20 bucks from me)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They say we are asleep until we fall in love...

In which Kirstie dusts off the blog to bitch about being a dud

Dusting Cobwebs